- A Thompson flow control valve is at the same time a dosing and a control valve.
The Thompson flow control valve
- enables control (staring and shutting down the sand blaster), is at the same time a operation control valve and flow control valve,
- precise dosing of abrasives,
- universal – fit for all types of abrasives,
- allows for shutting the flow of abrasives without shutting the flow of compressed air, e.g. in order to extract elements from the abrasive material. .
Thread size: 1 1/4"
Ask a question
Write your opinion