- A control valve which allows for controlling the sand blaster from the location of the machine operator.
The control valve providing the possibility to control the sand blaster from the location of the machine operator
- enables cooperation with every flow control valve,
- equipped with a suppressor which reduces noise made during decompression.
RMS-2000 impresses with a low pressure decrease even with high air flow speeds. The time for ventilating the container decrease greatly and the effects of the blasting process last for a short time.
Pressure 3 <> 12 bar
Working temperature -15 ° C <> + 50 ° C
A complete package for pneumatic control consists of:
- A RMS-2000 remote control valve with a muffler
- A remote control line
- A manual lever e.g. RLX III