- ADVANCED soda blasting package with sand blasting accessories, water pump and Health & Safety equipment. Low pressure sandblaster, usable for dry and wet cleaning, 50 l capacity
We recommend high quality soda blasting machines. Thanks to an Indusco Solution soda blasting machine you will quickly and effectively clean almost any surface. And most important without damaging the surface. The sand blasting and soda blasting machines offered by us have been checked in practice by our specialists, thanks to which you may be sure of their reliability and flawless operation.
- Usable for low, medium and high pressure cleaning
- Accurate dosage of abrasives
- Usable for dry and wet cleaning
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 50 liter pressure tank, wheels
- Thompson valve
- Elements connecting the valve with the container, a muffler
- Regulating system, glycol filled pressure gauge
- Set of separators, a pneumatic vibrator
- BTI certificate, declaration of conformity CE
PNEUMATIC REMOTE CONTROL SYSTEM:
- Burkert control valve
- RLX-III deadman handle
- 25 meter twin linel hose.
- 20 meter blast hose, M-Flex, DN 19
- 4x CQP-3/4 coupling (internal diameter ᴓ 19)
- 4x NHP-3/4 nozzle holder (internal diameter ᴓ 19)
- TLV-4 sand blasting nozzle - ∅ 6.4mm
- Fan nozzle SFTC
- Water nozzle LARK, ∅ 8.0mm
- Moisture separator
- Sieve and cover
- Supply hose DN 25, 10 meter
HEALTH & SAFETY EQUIPMENT:
- APOLLO-600 blast helmet
- Pressure regulator
- 2x 25pcs external film for APOLLO-600 helmet
- 1x visor mesh for Apollo-600 helmet
- LPO-3.1 breathing air filter
- AFF insert for LPO-3.1 breathing air filter
- Breathing air hose fitted with quick connect couplings, 25 meter
- Dust-proof suit
- protective gloves TEGERA LARK
- Set of rubber washer for cuplings, deadman handle, Thompson valve
- pneumatic vibrator
When to use soda blasters?
Soda blasters are used for clearing surfaces from contaminants, paint, layers of polish or corrosion with the use of edible soda which is discharged from the nozzle under high pressure. Soda blasting is non-invasive and does not cause any damage to the cleansed surface in the form of scratches or grooves.
The use of soda blasters
The soda machine is quite universal. It can be used to clean practically any surface. It removes dirt and contaminants from such materials as for example: brick, wood,stone, aluminium, steel, copper, cast iron.
Soda blasting is an ecological metod which is safe both for humans and the environment. That is why soda blasters prove effective in many situations. The are fit for such activities as: cleaning wooden, brick and plastered buildings, renovating historical buildings, preparing the surface for painting, renovating cars, cleaning cobblestones, removing graffiti, cleaning tombstones, cleaning monuments.
Due to the fact that using soda is fully safe, soda blasters may be used in the food industry, for example for removing post-production contaminants. Baking soda is is non-flamable, non-toxic and fully biodegradable.
For our Indusco Solution cleaning soda blaster you can use of types of abrasive materials. Thanks to this it can effectively serve as a sand blaster. .
Advantages of using a soda blaster by Indusco Solution
As a surface cleaning method soda blasting is becoming more and more popular. This happens because using a soda blaster:
- - is ecological, safe for the environment and humans, including the person who operates the soda blaster
- - is non-invasive – does not damage the cleansed surface, allows to maintain its original structure,
- - does not cause heating nor cooling of the treated metal,
- - removes fat from the cleansed surface,
- - consumes relatively little time, is effective and cheap.
Using the soda machine allows you to clean surfaces in dust-free conditions – wet cleaning, cleaning in a water curtain.
An innovative solution with an attractive price.
Cleaning with the use of Indusco Solution soda blasters is an innovative and universal method, available for an affordable price. We can guarantee a competitive price list, as well as specialized advice. Clients who are interested in purchasing a soda blaster are welcome to contact us to learn the details.
The price does not include the compressor. The required compressor efficiency: minimum 1.5 m3/min.
We combine the packages for you individually. You may contact us and agree on the details.